منتديات يوفنتوس العربية

مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. سجل حساب مجاني اليوم لتصبح فردا من أسرتنا! بمجرد تسجيل الدخول، ستتمكن من المشاركة في هذا المنتدى عن طريق إضافة مواضيعك ومشاركاتك، وكذلك التواصل مع الأعضاء الآخرين عن طريق الرسائل الشخصية الخاصة بك!

:: I'm not PROUD ::

Juve Princess

عضوة شرف
إنضم
15 أكتوبر 2008
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Riyadh
الموقع الالكتروني
www.juve1897.net
:: السلام عليكم و رحمه الله و بركاته ::

بعضاً من مشاعري أبوح لكم بها
تحكي عما يدور في خاطري من خجل عن العالم
العربي المسلم الجريح

Some time it is good to feel something inside your soul even if it is BAD
because this can make you feel that you are alive. Your Soul still have consciousness. In contrary, if you don't have this feel then you have to know that there is something wrong inside of you

Unfortunately, we have a lot of people like that these days. They lost all of their humanity feelings, senses and just think of themselves. They have forgotten all of the responsibilities that they have for their countries their people. They live for themselves and themselves only. How bad is this when we know that we are a cooperative society. Our religion told us that and ordered us to follow it. However,
we simply ignore it! This how MUSLIM people became!! This How we turned from
people that everyone wants to follow and be like them to a shamed one! Really I'm Shamed of You ARAB PEOPLE!

In the PAST, In the OLD DAYS!! ARAB MUSLIM were " I'm so sad to use the past tense" GREAT! PRESTIGE and everyone wanted to be as powerful as they were! They were afraid of our ARAB MUSLIM ancestors
BUT NOW we are just a parrot who repeats everything without understanding. How shameful is this.

Even if I write a long long essay! my words won't express all what I feel right now. All the miserable feelings inside of me mixed with anger and regret.

A city that's sinking because of bad Drainage.
A County that's fighting for freedom and it President who has taking the lead for
30 years won't obey his people needs Because of the MONEY.

congratulation Arabs this is who we become

SO,

I'm not proud of been part of Arab Muslim now and I wish I could live in past where I would be fully proud of myself and say it out loud I'm MUSLIM I'm ARAB and PROUD .

by ME :)

التعديل الأخير:
Sure I'm proud of being Muslim and I will still be

but what I mean here is the conscious of the Arab Muslim these days which has been VANISHED!

So, it has nothing to do with Islam religion at all

I thank Allah all days and nights for being Muslim

Thanks for ur reply

well miss .. i am sorry to say that those days are long gone
and unfortunately its so clear that we ourselves including myself and you
have something to do with this one way or another

any way just two quick notices

1/ with all do respect miss i dont see why you wrote the topic
in english instead of using our language "the arabic language'
specially with this kind of topics

2/ we are all arab regardless of race or religion or colour

proud to be an egyptian proud to be an arab
and 4 me obove all... "proud to be a muslem"

well miss .. i am sorry to say that those days are long gone
and unfortunately its so clear that we ourselves including myself and you
have something to do with this one way or another

any way just two quick notices

1/ with all do respect miss i dont see why you wrote the topic
in english instead of using our language "the arabic language'
specially with this kind of topics

2/ we are all arab regardless of race or religion or colour

proud to be an egyptian proud to be an arab
and 4 me obove all... "proud to be a muslem"

Yeah I'm sure that we are apart of these changes but one hand can't do
a lot of thing!

regard your notice, why did I write in English? I don't know actually!
I just did. It's part of my writing habit. I sometime have a mood to write in Arabic and vice versa

Also, I didn't mention anything in my topic about gender differences and racism. So we're sure all ARABS

thanks for ur reply

التعديل الأخير:
I forgot to tell you that I have an Arabic version for my topic
after I wrote it I translated

^^^

طيب حيث كده عـ العموم الموضوع هادف و جميل و عايزه قعده عـ رواقه للنقاش فيه
:rolleyes: و اتمنى انك تكونى تقبلتى ملاحظاتى :)
و انتى حره فى طريقه كتابتك بس قصدى كان ان مش كل الاضعاء بيجيدوا الانجليزى و ده اللى هيحرم الموضوع من الردود :cool:

بس كده و تسلم أيدك :eek:

KEEP UP

:juve:

التعديل الأخير:
picture.php

Unfortunately, pride has become a Muslim in the past but now it follows the other
Provide European countries and the failure of Arab countries and their views
Increase in the work piece Loq non-terrorists and make them speak about a Muslim terrorist Therein
As for the city of Jeddah is out of the past year has been disastrous and said the next year, the best
After Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques gave the money to fix the problem we have not seen anything of the money
The disaster came the current year is unprecedented in Saudi Arabia to the extent that you
See a woman so old to swim in the streets of elevated water
Abnat reserves and universities in every sense the university and everyone waiting for King to get back and see
Solutions and the issue of responsible for what happened in the city of Jiddah
As for Egypt have already spoken about this place
1 - problem after dropping the Lord's great strength is Iraq's turn to try to overturn Egypt's second power for the Arabs and known to the charts behind Hzhi
2 - To open the elections for people to choose the new President Hosni Mubarak, and Last
Zmn candidates and knew the truth but is it desirable or undesirable
I was a beautiful subject disadvantage that English and all this Bespb Zaf replies​

>;)<قراتسي تسلم ايدك>;)<​

أعلى